Top 10 Reasons to Cruise
1. VALUE. One price buys your cabin, dining, entertainment and more.
2. ROMANCE. Secluded beaches, private ocean view balcony dining, and spa services for two to name a few.
3. CUISINE. Gourmet fare that showcases exotic ingredients, old standbys like pizza and ice cream or spa cuisine for a healthy alternative. Numerous restaurants!
4. VARIETY. Over 150 distinctive ships, 1800 ports-of-call and an unbelievable array of places to see and things to do. Even consider adding a pre- or post-land tour.
5. ACTIVITIES. Sightseeing, sports activities, cultural lectures, educational tours led by naturalists and historians or simply lounge by the pool and relax. At night, enjoy dancing, shows, the casino or just star gazing over the ocean.
6. SIMPLICITY. You don’t need a vacation after your cruise. Planning a cruise is simple. Once you're on board, nearly all expenses are pre-paid... talk about hassle-free.
7. NEW HORIZONS. Fall asleep in one destination and awake to a new horizon... and you only have to pack and unpack once!
8. FAMILY. Families love cruising. Children's programs and kid-friendly menus will keep your children happy, while affording you some time alone.
9. PAMPERING. Regardless of your budget, all cruise lines pamper their guests with first-class service around the clock.
10. SATISFACTION. Cruises have a higher percentage of satisfied customers than other vacation experiences.
Cruise Lines International Association, Inc or CLIA is an association of cruise lines. They represent 26 of the world’s finest cruise lines and are affiliated with nearly 17,000 travel agencies in the U.S. and Canada. They educate travel agents through their certification programs and product training, and they share cruise knowledge with you, the traveler. Travel agents are your best resource for planning a cruise vacation. Look for the CLIA logo when working with a travel agent.
Bay Winds Travel Agency, Inc
with offices located in Maryland
410-795-7550 or 410-871-0225