Bay Winds Travel Agency strongly recommends travel insurance to protect your travel investment from many unforeseen incidents that could occur before or during your vacation. Travel insurance is available through our travel suppliers, cruise lines, and an independent travel insurance company called Travel Guard Chartis.
Travel Guard offers quality insurance policies with many extras that can make your travel experience a better one. They are a leader in the insurance and financial industry.
To obtain a travel insurance quote, click on the Travel Guard banner below!
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
1. It's 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
2. Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
3. Your first visit to
4. You're involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
5. If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
6. You arrive in
7. Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
8. You're walking down a street in
9. Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
10. You are at a beach resort in
Certain restrictions apply to all claims and must be settled by Travel Guard adjustors.
Bay Winds Travel Agency, Inc
with offices located in Maryland
410-795-7550 or 410-871-0225